Macaroni Salad


This is my recipe.
I don't usually measure when I cook; I just sort of guess and go!
My husband calls it 'creative cooking 101'
I haven't ever had any complaints about my macaroni salad, and like most dishes containing mayo and spices, it tastes better the next day!



Macaroni
Onion
Jalapeno
Pickles
Walnuts or Pecans
Apple
Celery
Mayo
Salt, Pepper
Cayenne
Garlic Powder

Boil macaroni according to package directions. I always salt my water before putting the pasta in it, I put a lot of salt in it, so that no more salt is needed.
While my pasta is boiling I chop my veggies.
When pasta is done boiling I drain it, add it to a large bowl, then I begin adding mayo by the large tablespoons that come with a flatware set. It usually only takes 2 or 2 1/2.
After the mayo I add my seasonings, then I fold in my chopped veggies.

Give it a taste test to make sure your seasonings and veggies are the way you like them; I like macaroni salad with just about anything; burgers, hotdogs, chicken .. and like I said, it will taste a whole lot better tomorrow!