21 years


21 years ago today, at 2pm Central time, at Heath Baptist Church in Heath, Texas, I married my best friend. I can’t believe it’s already been 21 years, it seems like only yesterday, yesterday … I couldn’t even image what our lives would be like twenty-one years later; we have been through so much, a lot of good, and a lot not so good; we have three beautiful children, and four beautiful grandchildren ….
Twenty-one years ago I did not imagine being a grandmother so soon!
 Twenty-one years ago I did not imagine us living up in Gainesville!
 Twenty-one years ago I did not imagine us having such a large, beautiful family!
 Twenty-one years ago I couldn’t imagine us having such a wonderful marriage and friendship.
 We have bettered with age, our marriage has bettered with age; I wouldn’t change a thing, even the bad times, because they helped shape us into the people we are today. Every morning when I wake up and I see you, my heart is so happy (even when my face doesn’t look it, lol); I enjoy our chats out on the ramp and in the office. I enjoy praying with you and doing Bible study with you. I enjoy cooking, watching movies, playing games, spending time, with you.
 You are my best friend, yes, I have ‘girl’ friends who are so very close, but no one could ever be as close to me as you are; we have cried together, laughed together, (and at each other, lol) and we have loved together.
 We are one in the eyes of God and I wouldn’t change that for anything. You complement me, and you complete me. You make me whole. I love you so very much Gary Dale, a different love then it was 21 years ago, a better love. I can’t wait to see what the next 20+ years hold for us, exciting times as we watch our children continue to grow up and our grandchildren grow up; new things for you and I as we will eventually become empty-nesters. New adventures around the corner, for us.
 Happy Anniversary sweetheart, I love you